Anyone NEED a tenor ukulele?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deach

Reaction score
I have a fairly new Mahogany Makala tenor. I'd like it to go to someone who doesn't have a ukulele or has one that is so ghetto and wants to upgrade but can't afford it. It comes with with a case too. Please let me know. I'll even pay for shipping.

Oh, wow you ARE totally awesome. I wanted a tenor because a friend recommended starting off on one, but it just wasn't in my budget. Not that my uke (LaniKai LU-21) is ghetto, it's decent and will do for the time being (I actually love it, but I'm still really new to ukes and don't know about what IS god quality haha). I probably wont upgrade for the longest time because I wont have the money to get a tenor. Being a college kid and not having a job doesn't allow you to buy a whole lot of things. ><;;

Anywho, hopefully your uke finds a good deserving owner and there should be more people out there like you, for sure. :)

hmm, i have a little 12 fret ukulele for 10 €... = round about 15-20 $
im playing now let me think... maby one month and play not bad hehe, like kakariko village, im yours, Harana/serenade,Summer breeze and some more things and i think im ready for an upgrade... because the 12 fret isnt already so good to play... and i dont really know what i have to buy, maby an Lanikai or Kala concert ukulele... but see im going to school and the money.. hmmm :D
but i think i can still wait a little more...
( good boy, to give away his older ukulele! ),and there should be more people out there like you how ame says !

Last edited:
ok, let me add a few things

• it's less than a month old
  • there's nothing wrong with it, I just like sopranos better
  • it has aquila string
  • it is a made in China Makala

know what would be cool? make this a contest. hahaha.

essay writing... "why should you be given this free ukulele?"
300 words or less.

you are the only judge and will give it away to the one you feel deserves it the most. and the winner will never be announced.

who knows? someone else might have a spare uke lying around somewhere *ehem*me*ehem* and read some of the essays and think that they really could use a uke too. nowuttameen?

Ok, it's an essay contest.

Post a reply why I should send you this ukulele or if it's for someone you know, why they deserve it.

Pictures of your ghetto ukulele if you have one would be cool

Contest will end in one week - April 18th

I don't have a very good BS detector so please be genuine about this.

You're competing against each other so it has to be long enough to convince me your situation is better/worse than others'.

You're competing against each other so it has to be long enough to convince me your situation is better/worse than others'.

ha yeah, as much as I'd love to write an essay on how I should get a uke, I don't really NEED one. I just want one really badly haha. But its awesome that you are doing this because I know alot of people out there are in need of a good quality instrument.

This is super nice of you Deach. I hope you find it a good deserving home!

yea dude good for you man! I would be in that category but i ordered a Mahalo tenor ukulele last week and its going to be my first uke as soon as it comes in. Although... I don't really know much about the uke im buying, all i know is that it was a hundred dollars... and i ordered it from the store we have here. i didnt even find any reviews on the Mahalo brand so if anyone could tell me anythign about it thatd be great.. haha

Dis is gonna be one interesting thread and really looking forward to reading them. Good Luck to all who partake . . . BTW, deach - kudos to you for the donation.

hey deach, if you dont mind, im going to make a new thread announcing that this is a contest. and ill transfer all the needed information into that thread. then i will lock this one. so no one gets confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom