Beginner Ukulele Super Collab Invitation

ihavenotea

Reaction score
This is an invitation to all the beginner ukulele players on YouTube and the Ukulele Underground to join me in a big collaboration.

The Beginner Ukulele Super Collab

So here is the deal:
  • You count as a beginner if you have been playing for six months or less
  • Download the base track from here. (pay attention to the extra instructions in that directory)
  • Listen to the track on headphones and record a video yourself playing along
  • Upload your video someplace where I can download it (such as mediafire).
  • PM me on UkuleleUnderground with where I can download your video
  • I need your videos by September 4th

I will take all the entries and edit them together into a round. It
will be awesome.

Good luck with it ! I'll give it a try tomorrow.
Since my native langage is french I can tell you you got a good pronunciation, maybe when you say frère the second R can be better ^^' I'll try to post soon a video with my pronunciation (and crap singing skill lol)

Good luck with it ! I'll give it a try tomorrow.
Since my native langage is french I can tell you you got a good pronunciation, maybe when you say frère the second R can be better ^^' I'll try to post soon a video with my pronunciation (and crap singing skill lol)

Hooray! This project wouldn't be the same without you reapefer.

Great idea! Get in on this, newbs!

I'm so down. I'll be in new york til sunday night, but early next week I'll get a video to you

Heh, I'm a bit too excited about this. I actually don't have the time, but I'll make some because this is so worth it!! Aah!

This sounds awesome! I'll join in too!

I'm so down. I'll be in new york til sunday night, but early next week I'll get a video to you

No problem. That will be great!

Heh, I'm a bit too excited about this. I actually don't have the time, but I'll make some because this is so worth it!! Aah!

Glad you can join us. It shouldn't take too long.

This sounds awesome! I'll join in too!

Super cool.

I can't wait to see everyones pieces.

Good luck with the contest.

Just for the record, one and half years ago I wanted to do exactly the same (well, audio only), but could not find people being interested to participate, so I recorded my own Frere Jacques version...

Good luck with the contest.

Just for the record, one and half years ago I wanted to do exactly the same (well, audio only), but could not find people being interested to participate, so I recorded my own Frere Jacques version...

That is an awesome recording. Nice stuff.

Top Bottom