WTB/Find KPK Concert

FSUkulele

Reaction score
EDIT: Found some sellers, but not ready to make the investment on a brand that's so controversial at the moment. Will keep looking for a good concert for me in the meantime.

I see the Koa Pili Koko soprano and tenor everywhere but cannot seem to find the concert.

Also, if I end up personally disliking the wooden nut and saddle, could cutting identical bone pieces and replacing them be at all a bad move? I've never actually done that kind of work before, but I could have a more experienced fried do it for me. Just curious if it is a reasonable solution, or if there's nothing I can do about it.

Last edited:
check out jason at wstepz@gmail.com

he sells under local.kinz on ebay, and i bought a soprano from him, but he often advertises the concerts as well. i got a good price, but ended up with a slightly defective neck. he replaced it immediately without any question, and i got a great uke.

Last edited:
I guess I only got glimpses of older reviews when they were still fresh and enchanting to behold. Maybe I'll keep looking to see if this is really the one I want to spend the money on.

Thanks Deach.

i just bought a soprano, and i have to say it was the only way i could get a solid wood uke for that price.

That's cool. I hope you got a good one.

btw Did you take MGM's blind challenge?

Top Bottom