Votes: 99 54.7%
  • tenor

Votes: 92 50.8%
  • baritone

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters

ukulele2544

Reaction score
South Korea (Originally from Honolulu, Hawaii)
What ukulele sizes do you have?

I have a concert.

Last edited:
All of the above but mostly sopranos.

6 sopranos, 1 concert, 3 tenors
Regards,
Ray

Anyway,, what do you guys do with all of your ukuleles? Don't you just need maybe one of each size?

You can set up you ukes differently depending on playing style and/or the sound you are tring to acheive. Different woods, Different strings (Brand and tuning), action differences.

I have 1 Soprano, 2 Concerts and a Tenor. one beater concert and one nice. So I realy don't feel I have that many but I know why I might one day.

I play them and collect them! They are a pleasure to listen to and look at. I suffer from permanent, incurable UAS. So many different ukuleles, so little time. I've got it bad and it sure is good! Still waiting on the new Mainland pictures and my fluke needs a friend. There is a flea in my future. :D
Regards,
Ray

We won't even talk about how many guitars I have. I play and collect them too.

well, I got em all, 2 sopranos (I lent them to friends), 1 concert (so sweet as my beater^^), 1 Tenor (best Uke I ever played) and 1 baritone (I do love that thing so much!)

1 soprano, 1 baritone, 6 tenors

You can set up you ukes differently depending on playing style and/or the sound you are tring to acheive. Different woods, Different strings (Brand and tuning), action differences.

I have 1 Soprano, 2 Concerts and a Tenor. one beater concert and one nice. So I realy don't feel I have that many but I know why I might one day.
Oh.. your right. never thought about that.. ^_^

The poll results are interesting but limited in some ways. For instance, I have two sopranos, but the Ko'Aloha is substantially larger than the "standard" or classic Martin soprano-size uke. I also have a third, hybrid size, what Dave Means calls "mezzo-soprano." It's not represented as a choice in the poll, but it falls generally between a standard Martin-sized soprano and a concert in size and scale length.

i seem to use my concert more than my soprano (dont own a tenor should be getting one very soonish)

I have 3 Tenors..........2Concerts, 5 sopranos, and 1 superconcert..............I play all of them.

2 sopranos, a soprano banjolele, and a tenor, but I'm eyeballing the new mainland concert with slotted headstock pretty hard.

Two sopranos. One is a cheapo Richwood thrasher, and the other is my brand new Brüko No. 6.

Ask me again next month -- I have plans.

5 sopranos, 1 sopranino and 1 tenor. I play the soprano's daily-not so much the tenor and will eventually sell it.

Hmmm, I got 2 concerts, one concert scale soprano, and 3 sopranos that are my permanent herd. These include my inexpensive Chinese factory made "office" and travel ukes.

I also have a few temporary visitors, but they will not stay with me. It is possible I would also let go 3 of my permanent herd - 2 of them are the highest-end ukes I own, mainly because cash flow is an issue... I guess I would sell all of my ukes or trade them for a guitar that I can't otherwise afford to buy - all of them except for my 2 Larrivee's, that is...

Top Bottom