| Ab - - - | Bb - - - | Eb - - - | C - - - |

And the picking is:

Code:
|-------6-3------|-------3-1------|-------8-5------|-------5-3------|
|---4-------4----|---1-------1----|---6-------6----|---3-------3----|
|5---------------|2---------------|7---------------|4---------------|
|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|

Last edited:
my friend has the guitar and im asking for cuz he cant do it by ear or find it. also were gonna perform dis on hawaiin day

The earlier chords that the kid was playing in the video were slightly off. He was playing major chords, but they're minor in the actual song.

For guitar:

| Fm - - - | Bb - - - | Gm - - - | C - - - |

And the picking is:

Code:
|------11-8------|-------8-6------|------13-10-----|------10-8------|
|---9-------9----|---6-------6----|---11------11---|---8-------8----|
|10--------------|7---------------|12--------------|9---------------|

The best way to learn this stuff is by trying! Just experiment with stuff. You won't get anywhere if you just ask all the time.

There isn't any strumming in the song.

But you can approximate what the keyboard is doing. It punches in during part of the intro and throughout the choruses.

If you count to 8, you can strum on 3, 6, and 7.

So like, 1, 2, STRUM, 4, 5, STRUM, STRUM, 8.

Seriously? What are you confused about?

Do you know how to count to 8?

Strum when you say 3, 6, and 7!

ahaha. yes i get that but like thats not how that song is strummed. lol and sorry if im being a pain. im just not good at figuring out strumming patterns by ear yet. lol

There isn't any strumming in this song! Did you read my post?

dude im confused as f**k right now. lmao what do u mean there isnt any strumming? like in the beginning part of the video hes strumming those notes u posted.

OMG.

Dude, that's not called strumming. Strumming is like when you strum a chord. Many notes at the same time.

The notes I posted earlier are individual notes being plucked.

Do you know how to read tabs?

yeah i know that. the picking part. i got that down already. my question was like whats the strumming for the chords u posted. i believe they were Ab Bb Eb and C

yeah i know that. the picking part. i got that down already. my question was like whats the strumming for the chords u posted. i believe they were Ab Bb Eb and C

This is what you wrote earlier:

dude im confused as f**k right now. lmao what do u mean there isnt any strumming? like in the beginning part of the video hes strumming those notes u posted.

If you mean "chords," and "picking," but say "notes," and "strumming," I'm going to think "notes," and "strumming." I can't read your mind.

Do you want to learn it like the kid in the video, or like the actual song, because those chords that the kid is playing in the first video are wrong.

The chords should be:

Fm, Bb, Gm, C

If you want to play it like that kid, strum down on the 1, 3, 5, and 7.

If you want it to sound like the keyboard parts in the actual song, strum down on 3, 6, and 7.

Last edited:
We just really confused each other, bro. Sorry if I seem pissed. No hard feelings.

sorry for the mix up. and so like when u say strum down on 1 3 5 and 7 does that mean u strum up on 2 4 6 and 8?

Top Bottom