All Koa Tenor Deluxe for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluke

Reaction score
SOLD!!

This very nice tenor ukulele displays a wonderful grain in the wood and is trimmed with abalone front and back. I don't know who the builder is, since some small custom builders don't put their names on the instrument. It is a great player, with good volume and a sweet tone. It has geared tuners. A Protec type case is included. This uke is a pleasure to play, and is the perfect upgrade for folks that have started with an entry level asian import and now want a real handmade piece.

Thanks for looking.

koatenor.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous! I wish I could help you.

Is it solid? Where was it made? Where did you get it? It is a beautiful uke.

Yes, solid. I don't know where or when it was made. Either does the previous owner. Sometimes, part of an instrument's mojo is the mystery of it! It plays as nice as it looks.

This type of build typically costs $1500 or more. Frankly, I got it from someone who was selling a lot of stuff, and it was a great deal. I'm selling it for what I paid, so it's still a smokin' deal.

EDIT:

Someone inquired about defects, so under full disclosure, and further close inspection, I found a couple of scratches. They are very minor, and this is a used instrument, don't forget. They are on the back of the neck. One is a wear spot from a bad wall hanger, and the other is a long thin scratch that doesn't go through the finish but is visible. In sunlight, a few finish checks are starting to appear, but they are not detectable by feel, and are not cracks. They are, in most lighting, not visible. I also added a pic to show the nice wood grain in the fingerboard.

koatenor2.jpg

koatenor3.jpg

koatenor4.jpg

Last edited:
I hate UAS. PM sent.

Unfortunately due to an unforseen circumstance (my car's transmission is going so I need to have it replaced), I've had to forego this uke. I sent a PM to Bluke earlier apologizing. If it's still available in a month or two I'll definitely be getting it.

Unfortunately due to an unforseen circumstance (my car's transmission is going so I need to have it replaced), I've had to forego this uke. I sent a PM to Bluke earlier apologizing. If it's still available in a month or two I'll definitely be getting it.

You know I bought my sceptre and then on friday i discovered my wife's car needs a new head so we are looking for a new car.

You know I bought my sceptre and then on friday i discovered my wife's car needs a new head so we are looking for a new car.

That sucks. I hate all these "responsible" expenses...taking up money I could be spending on ukuleles. I saw the video of you opening your sceptre...she's a beaut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom