My New Ukulele Repost and YT vids

MisoHappy

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I posted these images in my previous thread "Which CASE?!" but I'm not sure anyone caught it.

I stoked to finally have my TENOR! It's a KA-KTE-C and from what I've been told, that means Tenor-electronics-cutaway?

*Also* Some of you (very few of you) know that I was not allowed to reveal my face (and for some time my age and location) on the internet. I finally got permission to do so, and I hope to have a cover up on youtube within the next few weeks. I need your suggestions; what should I play? (I must warn you my voice isn't the greatest, so maybe not singing)

Attachments

• DSCN2625 15-33-53.jpg
    DSCN2625 15-33-53.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN2637.jpg
    DSCN2637.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2644.jpg
    DSCN2644.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2639.jpg
    DSCN2639.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 13
Hey guys!
I posted these images in my previous thread "Which CASE?!" but I'm not sure anyone caught it.

I stoked to finally have my TENOR! It's a KA-KTE-C and from what I've been told, that means Tenor-electronics-cutaway?

*Also* Some of you (very few of you) know that I was not allowed to reveal my face (and for some time my age and location) on the internet. I finally got permission to do so, and I hope to have a cover up on youtube within the next few weeks. I need your suggestions; what should I play? (I must warn you my voice isn't the greatest, so maybe not singing)

Do a cover of "I'm yours"

*ducks*

Bodysurfing!

Nah, my thumb might fall off.

No seriously, I can hardly manage it without the tremolo. I only ever learned because I took lessons at Roy Sakuma's
Well,, do one of Aldrine's non-singing songs. Maybe like Schizophrenic Snowflakes. I did a cover on that song. If you go to my youtube channel you can see that cover I did.

Well,, do one of Aldrine's non-singing songs. Maybe like Schizophrenic Snowflakes. I did a cover on that song. If you go to my youtube channel you can see that cover I did.

That one's fun to play to, I just need practice with the intro. I was initially going to do that song, but I wanted your guys' opinion

Hey man, your good! How old are you, probably a little older than me, huh?

I'm gonna go with 2544's idea and play schizophrenic snowflakes. I first learned it when I found the website in the first place, and then abandoned it because back then, it was too hard.

I picked it back up just days ago, and it's pretty fun to play :D

That'll be my first vid unless you want me to risk my dignity and play Dragon or Weeps, or anything else you guys can come up with. I'm want to see what you guys can come up with. o_O

I'm gonna go with 2544's idea and play schizophrenic snowflakes. I first learned it when I found the website in the first place, and then abandoned it because back then, it was too hard.

I picked it back up just days ago, and it's pretty fun to play :D

That'll be my first vid unless you want me to risk my dignity and play Dragon or Weeps, or anything else you guys can come up with. I'm want to see what you guys can come up with. o_O
When's the video comming out?

Top Bottom