PDA

View Full Version : My New Ukulele Repost and YT vids

MisoHappy
08-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Hey guys!
I posted these images in my previous thread "Which CASE?!" but I'm not sure anyone caught it.

I stoked to finally have my TENOR! It's a KA-KTE-C and from what I've been told, that means Tenor-electronics-cutaway?

*Also* Some of you (very few of you) know that I was not allowed to reveal my face (and for some time my age and location) on the internet. I finally got permission to do so, and I hope to have a cover up on youtube within the next few weeks. I need your suggestions; what should I play? (I must warn you my voice isn't the greatest, so maybe not singing)

bbycrts
08-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Hey guys!
I posted these images in my previous thread "Which CASE?!" but I'm not sure anyone caught it.

I stoked to finally have my TENOR! It's a KA-KTE-C and from what I've been told, that means Tenor-electronics-cutaway?

*Also* Some of you (very few of you) know that I was not allowed to reveal my face (and for some time my age and location) on the internet. I finally got permission to do so, and I hope to have a cover up on youtube within the next few weeks. I need your suggestions; what should I play? (I must warn you my voice isn't the greatest, so maybe not singing)

Do a cover of "I'm yours"

*ducks*

ukulele2544
08-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Bodysurfing!

MisoHappy
08-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Bodysurfing!

Nah, my thumb might fall off.

No seriously, I can hardly manage it without the tremolo. I only ever learned because I took lessons at Roy Sakuma's

ukulele2544
08-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Nah, my thumb might fall off.

No seriously, I can hardly manage it without the tremolo. I only ever learned because I took lessons at Roy Sakuma's
Well,, do one of Aldrine's non-singing songs. Maybe like Schizophrenic Snowflakes. I did a cover on that song. If you go to my youtube channel you can see that cover I did.

MisoHappy
08-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Well,, do one of Aldrine's non-singing songs. Maybe like Schizophrenic Snowflakes. I did a cover on that song. If you go to my youtube channel you can see that cover I did.

That one's fun to play to, I just need practice with the intro. I was initially going to do that song, but I wanted your guys' opinion

MisoHappy
08-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey man, your good! How old are you, probably a little older than me, huh?

seeso
08-21-2009, 10:56 AM
That's great news, Miso! How about Guava Jam?

MisoHappy
08-21-2009, 11:10 AM
That's great news, Miso! How about Guava Jam?

I can play up to 26 seconds on Aldrine's vid, lol

ihavenotea
08-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Elephant Town (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15497&highlight=Elephant+Town)!

MisoHappy
08-21-2009, 12:28 PM

Ken
08-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Reminds me, I still need to get in on that and cover Elephant Town.

ukulele2544
08-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Hey man, your good! How old are you, probably a little older than me, huh?
1 year older than you.

sukie
08-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Elephant Town (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15497&highlight=Elephant+Town)!

Yea! Excellent idea.

ihavenotea
08-21-2009, 12:49 PM

It is a happy song!

Reminds me, I still need to get in on that and cover Elephant Town.

Indeed you do! If you play an Ukulele you need to cover Elephant Town. It is Seeso's dream. We mustn't let him down!

MisoHappy
08-21-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm gonna go with 2544's idea and play schizophrenic snowflakes. I first learned it when I found the website in the first place, and then abandoned it because back then, it was too hard.

I picked it back up just days ago, and it's pretty fun to play :D

That'll be my first vid unless you want me to risk my dignity and play Dragon or Weeps, or anything else you guys can come up with. I'm want to see what you guys can come up with. O.o

ukulele2544
09-17-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm gonna go with 2544's idea and play schizophrenic snowflakes. I first learned it when I found the website in the first place, and then abandoned it because back then, it was too hard.

I picked it back up just days ago, and it's pretty fun to play :D

That'll be my first vid unless you want me to risk my dignity and play Dragon or Weeps, or anything else you guys can come up with. I'm want to see what you guys can come up with. O.o
When's the video comming out?