looking for a pre 2000 KoAloha sop/con

Pm received and reply sent.

still looking.

The pre 2000 I believe have no unibrace and solid koa also no book matching.

No cracks/chips anything else is fine as it is 'vintage' :D

would love to but It's not in my area.

Petah,

I'm in Hawaii now and could pick it up for you and ship it out. Let me know.

You could email or pm me for my phone number.

Oh man, not to thread jack, but that KoAloha seller on Hon Craigslist is ridiculous. I saw it listed originally at 325, then he jumped it to 425, then now he has it at 625...I hate CL sellers like that. I'm sure he's just milking people who make him offers. Too bad he'll eventually realize that a lot of the offers are flakers.

The most egregious was when one seller who apparently didn't understand english or common courtesy said that he had another offer from another buyer on a "50's telecaster for $300" (no pic, and no further description), and asked if I could beat or match it. So hoping it was a real 50s tele, I said I could do $400 or more if she could tell me a bit more about it first, and gave her my number. She writes back with a one liner: "$500." I tell her that yes, I can do $500, but if she could please call me to tell me about it and we can work out a fair price. She doesn't call and just drops another one liner: "$600." At that point I realized that type of seller was not worth working with, even if it was a legit 50's tele.

Aaaaanyway, good luck on your search. I used to have a 2000 Koaloha soprano w/ one piece back and sides but traded it for a guitarlele. Good luck!

haha thanks!

I really hate craigs list... Some of the wierdos that come out of the wood work to sell stuff. Crazy high asking prices.... etc etc. :)

Oh man, not to thread jack, but that KoAloha seller on Hon Craigslist is ridiculous. I saw it listed originally at 325, then he jumped it to 425, then now he has it at 625...I hate CL sellers like that. I'm sure he's just milking people who make him offers. Too bad he'll eventually realize that a lot of the offers are flakers.

The most egregious was when one seller who apparently didn't understand english or common courtesy said that he had another offer from another buyer on a "50's telecaster for $300" (no pic, and no further description), and asked if I could beat or match it. So hoping it was a real 50s tele, I said I could do $400 or more if she could tell me a bit more about it first, and gave her my number. She writes back with a one liner: "$500." I tell her that yes, I can do $500, but if she could please call me to tell me about it and we can work out a fair price. She doesn't call and just drops another one liner: "$600." At that point I realized that type of seller was not worth working with, even if it was a legit 50's tele.

Aaaaanyway, good luck on your search. I used to have a 2000 Koaloha soprano w/ one piece back and sides but traded it for a guitarlele. Good luck!

Down to $575. Good luck to him/her with it. I think its overpriced right now myself.

Ending my search.

I have found a martin... (another)

I am sorry that you ended your search. I have a mint condition KoAloha soprano from their pre-2000 period, solid koa with round hole that I want to sell. I just joined this forum after I read your search tonight.

If you change your mind, let me know. I will be listing this one for sale as soon as I get around to it, but it would be nice to get to someone who is looking for this specific model.

Best regards,
magritte

send me a PM. We can discuss it :D

Top Bottom