Somewhere Over the Rainbow w/ cello at my graduation

Reaction score
My friend is a really really talented cellist, so for our high school graduation we put together a little rendition of Iz's Somewhere Over the Rainbow. She wrote the music for the cello just by listening to Iz singing. I, on the other hand, printed out some chords from the internet. But hey, it came out good! So who cares?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efMbdb-Wmwo

that was cool. the cello was great.

Tremendously cool.
In 2 years, this may not matter to you.
In 10 years, you may wish nobody had given your kids a copy.
In 20 years when that building is something else, you are going to be SO thankful we had things like YouTube so you can look at this awesome performance, wonder what ever happened to Elaine, notice that you went to sleep yesterday and woke up 40, and realize that this performance is at least as cool as I say it is. It is very, very cool.
Congratulations, and great job! :nana:

chicken skin, tears..

why wasn't there a standing ovation? Had it been in Hawaii... you guys would have
had to sign your autographs!

That was great!

Thanks for sharing.

Watching your video just brightened my day... tremendously. That was a most excellent performance! Cheers!

wow. thank you so much everybody! your words make me remember the reasons i love to play ukulele.

and deach, i know what you mean about bringing tears to people's eyes. a lot of people came up after and told me that it made them cry. i'm sure the fact that it was graduation had some part in that though.

Top Bottom