New Song.. Check it out!

b_rit

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wrote a new song. I'll post the link here. Let me know what you think, there's no music to it yet because of some stuff that's going on, but I'm hoping at some point Col and I can get chords going and make it a real vid. Thanks. - Brit

Afterall - Brittni Williamson Original

Keeping my head up. <3

that was a very great song, beautiful lyrics. hope time will help get better for you, and DO put music to it! i cant wait to hear what it sounds like!

thanks so much, i'm glad you like it. and i am hoping in time things will get better too.

Ouch, I think you broke my heart too with the video! Which means it's fantastic. But painful. Wow, you have an ability to really reach down deep and bring it all up. I can't wait to hear uke behind it either. But the universe will work in its own time, I'm sure. For you I hope it works quickly and compassionately. Thank you for sharing your heart and music--I can tell you're one of those beautiful people who can't share one without the other, because they're interwoven so intricately. Keep up the music, you're amazing!

Top Bottom