New Stickam Page - uuminijams

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
I'm going to host a stream from the new Stickam channel tomorrow night at 7PM CST. Just giving everyone a heads up.

http://www.stickam.com/uuminijams

If you've got a webcam, we'd love to have you play a song or three...

Hope to see a bunch of UU members.

Mahalo seeso, bookmarked and hopefully can at least watch since my computer no can handle a decent camera. :shaka:

Just a friendly bump...

Seeso,

I'd love to come watch....I don't have a web cam or any other video capability. Is that possible? And if so, how do I do that? Keep in mind that I'm technically challenged....

Seriously, though....I'm sure I'm not the only one out here who doesn't understand this stuff! Could you explain it here such that anyone (even I) could understand it and get to participate?

Thanks for the help....hope to see you later!

Ahh. The only time I'll see you non-East Coast Americans at these jams are probably on the weekends.

Until then, maybe I should just jam with some European Ukers :D.

Seeso,

I'd love to come watch....I don't have a web cam or any other video capability. Is that possible? And if so, how do I do that? Keep in mind that I'm technically challenged....

Seriously, though....I'm sure I'm not the only one out here who doesn't understand this stuff! Could you explain it here such that anyone (even I) could understand it and get to participate?

Thanks for the help....hope to see you later!

I'm not much of a techno guy either but if you are just watching, all you need to do is click on the link seeso provided when it is time.

If you want to join in though, that's where more explanation will be needed ;).

4 min!! Deno you better be there its only 2am! ;)

Yes, more players are needed! Willy Brown is tearing it up!!

Top Bottom