Ukulele Song of the Month for September! Poll Edition

cashew

Reaction score
Hi folkies

This is the place for voting for your choice for the Song of the Month for September! We've had some excellent songs come on in, here is the list of what you'll be voting for! Voting will conclude around midnight on the 31st, (I'm working an overnight shift, and will most likely not have computer access till the AM. So, I'll post up the 'winner' thread when I get home :) )

September by Earth Wind and Fire- III
September Song - Kurt Weill-I
Neil Diamond's "September Morn"
Fall On Me by R.E.M.-I
"Wake me up when september ends" by Green Day- III
See You in September - The Tempos
Try to Remember - The Fantasticks- II
Tryin' to Reason with Hurricane Season - Jimmy Buffett- I

The winning song is the one we'll all be posting up, so please vote for the song you'd like to do the best :) I hope to see many many versions of the winner.

Good luck to all, Lets have loads of fun with this!
(Seeing that I screwed up the poll, please write in your choice out of the songs listed above :) )

Last edited:
"Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day

Showing my age: Try to Remember - The Fantasticks

Last edited:
I vote for "Try to Remember"

"September" by EW&F! :shaka:

And in case not everyone recognizes the song by the title, give this a listen.

Awwwww yeaaaah!!!!!

JJ

lets keep those votes coming on in! (I"m still not quite sure which song I'm voting for, as they're all so good)

Guess I should vote for Fall on Me since I suggested it, huh?

(Although some of the others might be fun, too.)

--Mark

Earth, Wind and Fire baby! And whoever does it, PLEEEZ post the tabs!

Earth, Wind and Fire baby! And whoever does it, PLEEEZ post the tabs!

Bender, I"m hoping that if you're voting that you'd be willing to record the song :) I'm hoping to see more songs this month than last month :)

Fantastic Fantasticks

Showing my age: Try to Remember - The Fantasticks

My grandmother took me and my sister to see the Fantasticks recently and we thought it was amazing! (we're 16 and 14) So maybe you're not as old as you think ;) AND i'm totally voting for this song.

I was actually in "The Fantasticks" in high school. I played El Gallo. Fun role, but you don't get to kiss any girls. :(

Top Bottom