Hymn Appreciation for my 500th post on UU

veep

Reaction score
Hymn Appreciation for my 500th post on UU I moved this to General Discussion

This just for fun just play a hymn that you like and post a Post a Video Response to this .
Note this not a contest just for fun !! PS. I did not know were to post this Thread so do not get mad at me . and my video is still Uploading . moved this to General Discussion. so go there.

Last edited:
I don't know how to upload a video yet, nor do I have the equipment to do so yet.

Congratulations on another milestone, 500th post!

As you know I have uploaded some MP3s of Hymns on my 4shared.com site. I'll include another link so you can access that one and all the others.

http://www.4shared.com/file/124958614/4554e880/O_Worship_the_King.html

Contratulations again!

First one from the Yopps.
I most recently heard this on the Skiffle Surprise cd that I got from Todd. There are a number of tunes on that disc that are calling my name. In addition to the ukulele, I played the bass line on my guitar and then dropped it down an octave, and the ukurine gets a little shake and bake. And I helped!

"Where Could I Go but to the Lord"

First one from the Yopps.
I most recently heard this on the Skiffle Surprise cd that I got from Todd. There are a number of tunes on that disc that are calling my name. In addition to the ukulele, I played the bass line on my guitar and then dropped it down an octave, and the ukurine gets a little shake and bake. And I helped!

"Where Could I Go but to the Lord"

nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom