wassap peeps

uke142464

Reaction score
hey, I know all the newbs posts talking about how they just wanted to say hi and all, that are boring as hell. So, I'm going to actually make this one worth while. First thing first, I've been playing the guitar for 6 years but only took lessons for the first year (teacher moved). I ordered my makala MK-C and just went down to sam ash and bought some strings cause I've read about how good strings really bring it to life. I bought GHS strings which were the only strings they had there. If you have any information on them please post and give me some feedback to let me know if I should get some different ones. That's it, if you have any question's about me feel free to ask.

Last edited:
GHS strings are what we ukulele players know as "stock strings" haha. They are what usually come stock on lanikai and kala ukuleles. Try em around, but what i think is they have a little too much tension. If you really want to bring a uke out brightness wise, purchase some aquila nylguts or if ur local store is a OFFICIAL d'addario strings seller, ask them if they can get preferablly model J71 aka Pro Arte's aka Jake Shimabukuro endorsed strings.

For my local shop, I always came in every day just so they would get aquainted with me. And as soon as they know they can count on u to buy the things u ask for they usually supply my every request, its a good deal. Now I don't need to go searching around for J71 strings :D

Top Bottom