Cigar Box Homemade Uke for Sale or Trade

provines

Reaction score
SOLD for sure as funds are in hand. This cute uke is gone.

Last edited:
Well, just lemme know if you ever get bored, end up making one again and then later see it just sittin' in a corner! As an unemployed university student I currently would have no money to buy one (pout) but maybe by the time you get bored enough I'll have money enough! Laughter.

Is it kind of sad that one of my dream ukes is a cigar box uke, and I have never smoked anything in my life nor have any desire to do so? :p Some day when I'm old with my cane (okay, I already have a cane at 19...) I'll have a big collection of weird but loveable ukes. And hats. Crazy hats to wear while I play my crazy ukes and walk around with my crazy canes.

Enough rambles! Yes! Just letting you know, keep me updated on your level of boredom! Chuckles.

Still have this Uke

My buyer has fallen through. I still have this uke for sale or trade. Let's say $50.00 plus actual shipping. It's an o.k. player but you won't want to make it your main instrument. Paypal is o.k. Any kind of trade is o.k. too.

Will do.

Sure I'll ship it to Australia. You folks are awesome. I'll just need to get a shipping price from the Post office.

Yes.

Yes, I'll get a price tomorrow and then PM you so we can keep this off the board and boring everyone else.

Happy and sad in equal amounts this is still here......

Many bites... no buyer. Still available.

Ahhh, I fell in love with this the moment I seen your vid (and I watched it quite a few times since, saddo that I am:confused:). Just a shame the shipping to Blighty would just about double the price (I think).

Hope it goes to a good home. If you still have this at the end of the month (Oct) , any chance you could drop me a PM? I think my current UAS fund would cover it, would just have to wait for that "first uke" I've had my eye on hahaha.

Just out of interest, what sort of box was that?

I'm sorry but it's gone.

This little uke went down under, yes to Australia. I don't recall the maker of the cigar box. I liked the size and diamond on the top.

Mahalos for the reply

This little uke went down under, yes to Australia. I don't recall the maker of the cigar box. I liked the size and diamond on the top.

hope the little fella went to a good home. Shame about the box maker, I really liked the compactness of it - it spurned me to check out more info on sopraninos (2nd on my wish list).

Thanks for the reply anyway :D

Top Bottom