Who's who on UU Contest?

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
There are new members joining UU all the time. There was a recent thread about "Do you feel welcome on UU?" I think taking the time to fill out profiles might help us know each other better and help maintain this nice community that has developed. I am genuinely interested in "who's who on UU" So....

Here's the rules. Fill out your profile with some amount of sincere effort. Post a reply on this thread. And you're entered!

2 lucky winners get a free Eno-300 Clip-On tuner. One winner will be chosen by random drawing, the other on effort.

Drawing will be on October 1st,
(unless I forget, in which case it will on be the 2nd or 3rd.)

And..............Go!

good contest

it would be nice to have more info about people on here.

i'll work on this...

I am not new, and I filled out my profile as best I could when I did it. I will see if it needs any updating.

Does this count?

btw very cool contest. I go to some peoples pages sometimes and ther is no info about them, makes me a sad panda.

Well Mike,

I went in and tried to fill in my profile but it seems that the fields aren't very long. It's the best I could do :)

Susie

As others have said, I too filled mine out to the best of my ability, but yeah, there's not much you can write due to character limitations.
Maybe we should also write a little bio on this page?

I've posted all I can that would fit. I'm looking for a few pictures to add now.

Updated

I've put as much as I could into those fields. I couldn't put that I've had UAS for about a year now but there is hope. I've finally settled into collecting sopranos and baritones. I do sell or trade some so it's not as bad as it looks :shaka:

Mine needs no further embellishment. I'm putting all nuts in the Random Drawing basket.

I have checked my profile, and it's pretty much up to date. I do like to see the location of the members when they post a message in the forum and some sort of avatar image. It's little things that can add character to what otherwise can be a moderately bland form of communication.

Great idea for a contest. Quick and easy.

–Lori

You really want to know more about me? I pretty much spill it all here on the forums. But I'll see what I can do.

I just did mine but I already have a tuner so count me out of the running for the prize :D

I'm in, Just updated mine but it's hard to say what you want to with such limited characters.
I like this contest as I don't have to sing :)

Too funny. I was just updating my profile when I came back in here to check on the Ohana Legend contest and came across this post. :D

Profile has been updated including some uke photos in my album so please check it out. :D

I wish there was a sort of “misc” section where you could write whatever but here is my introduction post in case you’re particularly bored and really want to know more about me haha.

P.S. Update – it’s been 984 hours now. :D

Top Bottom