Horizontal Grid Chord Chart?

CDon

Reaction score
Anyone know of a GCEA chord chart with a horizontal grid instead of the normal vertical grid? Google and I have not been able to turn up anything. The GCEA cousin to this chart would be perfect, but I can't find a link to it.

I believe the Ukulele Handbook from Mel Bay has Chord diagrams laid out horizontally. It's a Book rather than a chart and it presents several different tunings. I think it cost about $7.

Anyone know of a GCEA chord chart with a horizontal grid instead of the normal vertical grid? Google and I have not been able to turn up anything. The GCEA cousin to this chart would be perfect, but I can't find a link to it.

If you really like that chart, just scribble in the GCEA chord names by shifting everything down a whole step -- for example, G becomes F, G# becomes F#, etc. And "H" is really B, so that would become A.

And change the German to English, too, I guess. :p "Dur" is major and "moll" is minor.

Thanks for all of the replies... Turns out that you can copy the individual chord diagrams from Brian's Huge Chordlist and paste into a Word document if you don't want the complete list. Lots of paper, that whole list...

Top Bottom