Is there a Dominator Appreciation Day?

specialmike

Reaction score
If there isn't, I think we should officially make one :D

If there is, what's the date? :shaka:

there really needs to be. He's been helping me out with a song through various e-mails and stuff. So I bought a shirt to show my appreciation, got it in the mail today.

Thanks for the gesture. However, there are many others who deserve some appreciation around here. Seeso comes to mind. I know I haven't been posting many new tabs etc. Just been too busy. I am glad I saw specialmike's request for help on Tropical Hawaiian Day. I've been wanting to tab it out for a while. Aldrine and I messed with it a bit at the meetup early before there were many people there.

Originally Posted by 1014
buy his shirts. buy a couple more.

BTW, the Dominator T shirts have been reduced slightly and shipping is now included in the price :shaka:.

Thanks for the gesture. However, there are many others who deserve some appreciation around here. Seeso comes to mind. I know I haven't been posting many new tabs etc. Just been too busy. I am glad I saw specialmike's request for help on Tropical Hawaiian Day. I've been wanting to tab it out for a while. Aldrine and I messed with it a bit at the meetup early before there were many people there.

BTW, the Dominator T shirts have been reduced slightly and shipping is now included in the price :shaka:.

Awesome! And thanks!:shaka:

Dom, Much mahaloz for all the support you've provided to this community. There are only a handful of members who fall into that category and you my friend are one of them.

I, for one, appreciate Dom!

:bowdown:

JJ

I feel bad now that I havent boughten a shirt. You've helped me so much dom. thanks is all I can give, for I have no money :(

Just ordered my Shirt.. Thanks Dominator. Your a great contributor to this site and our little world of Ukes :shaka:

Thanks again everyone.

Those that ordered shirts, thank you, and they were shipped today.

Dom's the biggest reason I've been as interested in playing the ukulele as I do now. Everytime I play it, I appreciate Dom's contributions to the uke community. Thanks Dom!

Just ordered another shirt to show my appreciation. Mahalo for all that you contribute to the 'ukulele world. The vintage picture was great. :bowdown:

Jack

Top Bottom