Chris Cendana Contest

puremarkska

Reaction score
I've been wanting to post a new video on my Youtube for a long time, but just couldn't figure out a good song to do. Then a couple days ago I saw this video, and I was hooked. Then, I found out that he was holding a cover contest, so I decided to concentrate my efforts on that.

So this is my contest cover entry to Chris Cendana's "Cover Chris Cendana Contest":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7xOgEx5ntA

Wen't a little crazy, for a bit there. I guess this is also the 3rd installment to my video series focused on making Flukes cool, so try to keep that in mind while you watch ... don't be distracted by all the other stuff going on. Hope you-a-like-it. Shooots.

man!that was awesome!i watched this song two weeks ago and i still cant stop listen to it!its such a great song!
can you post tabs for the picking parts pls?:confused: that would be sooo great!

greetz,martin

That was great, creative, and brilliant. I like the air freshener awsome.

Daaaaaang... I was gonna enter this contest... but your entry is just.... whoa hahahaha

I might still enter though. I always wanted to cover that song "Candy Red"

Yay! Let's take this one UU!

Dang there so much things in that video gotta watch it carefully.

Did you guys notice he's wearing a very similar outfit as Chris? lol good job PMS

Thanks everybody. That was the most comments I've ever gotten on a vid within such a short period of time!

Daaaaaang... I was gonna enter this contest... but your entry is just.... whoa hahahaha

I might still enter though. I always wanted to cover that song "Candy Red"

Yay! Let's take this one UU!

Aldrine, you should definitely do it. Haha, I bow down. Seriously though, there are a lot of good vids for the contest, and I'd rather get to see more good videos from cool people than go for the gold. I really have no use for such newfangled contraptions like ipods.

Bro, that was just too cool. Great video, well done. I hope you win. This has gotta be the UU ukevideo of the week.

Good Luck Man!!!!!!!!

I've been wanting to post a new video on my Youtube for a long time, but just couldn't figure out a good song to do. Then a couple days ago I saw this video, and I was hooked. Then, I found out that he was holding a cover contest, so I decided to concentrate my efforts on that.

So this is my contest cover entry to Chris Cendana's "Cover Chris Cendana Contest":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7xOgEx5ntA

Wen't a little crazy, for a bit there. I guess this is also the 3rd installment to my video series focused on making Flukes cool, so try to keep that in mind while you watch ... don't be distracted by all the other stuff going on. Hope you-a-like-it. Shooots.

I WANT YOU TO WIN!!!!!!

what! dude, I totally agree, mark you definitely should have been a finalist..

well I voted for dustin. He needs to win one.

What? PMS is not a finalist? I call Shenanigans!

Everyone, this is a call to action. Vote for dustin aka tsud123 . UU Needs to win that iPod.

What? PMS is not a finalist? I call Shenanigans!

Everyone, this is a call to action. Vote for dustin aka tsud123 . UU Needs to win that iPod.

Shenanigans is right! Alright, if dustin wins he needs to share the ipod with everyone at UU. lol

Top Bottom