KoAloha Case?

the.ronin

Reaction score
Does KoAloha not sell a branded gig bag or hard case? I can’t seem to find any.

Hi Ronin. KoAloha does not make any cases that I know of. I keep mine in the O'ahu cases that I got from MGM. Also a good humidifier that I use in the case is the Oasis, have one in every case, they seem to be the best IMO. Plus as extra protection I have the Herco's in all my cases. Using both keeps the humidity at 50-55%. Hope this info helps.

Jack

I don't think they do . . . email KoAloha or call Toll Free in the USA: 866-840-4911 for more info.

I'm almost positive that they don't sell any branded cases. When I got my Pineapple in June I walked out of there with a cardboard box protecting my baby. They actually suggested a store in Waikiki that would be able to help me out with the case.

I got a vintage style tweed covered hard case from MGM for my KoAloha concert because he said it would fit well.....and like everything with MGM, he was on the ball.

It is the most perfect fit. If you like the style of that case, it holds it as if the case were made specifically for this uke. I recommend it because the case is really solid and again, the fit is so good. Also, I think Mike's price is dirt cheap.

i bought a hard shell case from the UU store and my koaloha concert fits perfectly. the UU store manager even included a nice note that said something like "y'all come back now ya hear?". or maybe it was "mahalo", i forget.

Thanks for all the great info, folks!

I shot an email over to them just for kicks ... I would be amazed if they did not sell one which appears to be the case. Seems to me it is very good, free advertising.

I’m tossed up between the recommended Oahu and the slick lookin’ tweed cases. I may be leaning towards the latter because they are so spiffy looking.

RyanMFT, were you referring to the Fremont tweed cases or something else?

Koaloha does not make any cases...I should know when they need some they call me lol....The Oahu and kala cases fit well their ukes...The tweed fitted is a bit tight on the tenor but works as well as the oahu being a great fit....But hold on ..if you can control you CAS .. In two weeks Kala comes out with alligatorr and black tweed fitted hard cases with built in hygrometers.....they will also fit Kolaohas

Koaloha does not make any cases...I should know when they need some they call me lol....The Oahu and kala cases fit well there ukes...The tweed fitted is a bit tight on the tenor but works as well as the oahu being a great fit....But hold on ..if you can control you CAS .. In two weeks Kala comes out with alligatorr and black woven fitted hard cases with built in hygrometers.....they will also fit Kolaohas

Koaloha does not make any cases...I should know when they need some they call me lol....The Oahu and kala cases fit well there ukes...The tweed fitted is a bit tight on the tenor but works as well as the oahu being a great fit....But hold on ..if you can control you CAS .. In two weeks Kala comes out with alligatorr and black woven fitted hard cases with built in hygrometers.....they will also fit Kolaohas

Black Tweed??? That sounds interesting. Any photos on these?

–Lori

Oh NOOOOOO!

Besides UAS, now we have CAS too?

I suppose it was just a matter of time. After all, we do have to protect
our "babies".

Is this going to be like with pets? uke sweaters and booties, etc? Oh my, ...
Designer cases for clipon tuners?

I mistakenly typed tweed its more of a black wolven pattern of 1/2" strios i will take pictures and post

okay here the black woven thing-a-ma-gig case..not quite sure of its actual name yet and the alligator cases with straps for shoulder and built in hygrometer.

20090828_8174.jpg

20090828_8175.jpg

20090828_8177.jpg

20090828_8176.jpg

heres the alligator to bite you
20090828_8179.jpg

20090828_8180.jpg

20090828_8181.jpg

20090828_8182.jpg

Oh NOOOOOO!

Besides UAS, now we have CAS too?

I suppose it was just a matter of time. After all, we do have to protect
our "babies".

Is this going to be like with pets? uke sweaters and booties, etc? Oh my, ...
Designer cases for clipon tuners?

Hey Uncle Rod in our part of the world we going to need rain coats too hopefully with the UU logo on them.:smileybounce:

Jack

Koaloha does not make any cases...I should know when they need some they call me lol....The Oahu and kala cases fit well their ukes...The tweed fitted is a bit tight on the tenor but works as well as the oahu being a great fit....But hold on ..if you can control you CAS .. In two weeks Kala comes out with alligatorr and black tweed fitted hard cases with built in hygrometers.....they will also fit Kolaohas

Do you know how well they will fit the tenor Sceptre? I'm looking for a bad-@$$ case for my bad-@$$ Sceptre and I think that it's going to be spelled "alligator" (too bad my playing isn't bad-@$$... yet)

Top Bottom