UAS got me again...

ukerazy

Reaction score
I just ordered a KoAloha soprano from Mike! Aaaahhh the excitement is too much! I've been lusting after KoAloha for a while now and until i got my Bruko No 6 recently I didn't have much interest in sopranos but now i love them and what better way to celebrate my new found love of sopranos than with a KoAloha! Woop!

Heres a picture of the actual ukulele...

Attachments

• !BYz(,swBWk~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLle-etBKjdfb(om!~~_12[1].jpg
    !BYz(,swBWk~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLle-etBKjdfb(om!~~_12[1].jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 39
  • !BYz(b6gCGk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlzEZJBKjdfhgFnQ~~_12[1].jpg
    !BYz(b6gCGk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlzEZJBKjdfhgFnQ~~_12[1].jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Well done. I have one as well. And I never cease to be amazed at the volume of sound that comes out of it. Almost like a magic trick. And a beautiful sound.

PS I love your winking Hula Maiden, however I think her
step/stomp seems to be "off beat". But then again, who's
paying attention to her foot?

You mean I am spreading UAS????

My work is done here. :D

Yes, you are spreading it... its becoming an epidemic!

I got the Hula girl off an ukulele website, it was a bit naughty i pinched it! lol!

Yeah man 'WOOP WOOP!'

And to uncle, i hope one day soon you get your KoAloha!

AWESOME news, Congratulations! Can't go wrong with a KoAloha. I'm still saving for a factory second pineapple. :shaka:

very nice!!! all these threads about people gettin new ukes makes me warm inside. or that may be my own UAS acting up.....ah crap.

AWESOME news, Congratulations! Can't go wrong with a KoAloha. I'm still saving for a factory second pineapple. :shaka:

Thanks, Pineapple dude, i'm glad you approve! And yes, of course you are saving for another pineapple! I've told you before... be careful, you will turn into one!! And no, its not necessarily better than a pumpkin lol!

U R Krazy! I damn near bought the concert koaloha from Mike today, too. I clicked Buy It Now, but chickened out when I got to the Confirm button. Still, everywhere else wants $710. Mike wants $650 and will throw in a nice hard case, too!

Congratulations on your disease!

U R Krazy! I damn near bought the concert koaloha from Mike today, too. I clicked Buy It Now, but chickened out when I got to the Confirm button. Still, everywhere else wants $710. Mike wants $650 and will throw in a nice hard case, too!

Congratulations on your disease!

I didn't notice there was a concert on there? Must have sold today too! You chicken!! lol!

AAAAAAAAAh! You are not supposed to act like this..UAS is a serious threat. We are doomed if we let our guard down. Get help join the program.Avoid the pushers. Nice Ukulele though.....AAAAAAAAAh. beat the flames down beat them beat them.

AAAAAAAAAh! You are not supposed to act like this..UAS is a serious threat. We are doomed if we let our guard down. Get help join the program.Avoid the pushers. Nice Ukulele though.....AAAAAAAAAh. beat the flames down beat them beat them.

On the contrary, sir, I’m planning a whole line of UAS merchandise!! There is of course the obligatory t-shirt ...

sour_into_uas_image_tshirt-p235172835073953730qzd7_210.jpg

... the basketball ...

uas.jpg

... and of course the unmanned drone!!

UAS-Concept.jpg

!Viva la UAS! :D

Congratulations on the new KoAloha, you are going to be impressed with the sound that comes out of it.

Jack

Top Bottom