new at this stuff......

AlohaUlulani15

Reaction score
hey everyone!
i just joined this website today and im soo happy i did!!! i just got a uke from my cuzzz. its a hand me down but i still like it :)
i just wanna know how to read the tabs for the uke....my cousin has a bunch of music but its all in tabs and i have no clue how to read it!
help?:confused:

Welcome to UU, Ululani!! There are a couple of threads on this already. I know Seeso did an excellent explaination...but I can't find that thread right now (use the search function and search for "read" and "tabs". I did find this thread where Rayan gives a really good explaination.

We, of course, want to hear more about your new (to you) uke. We like pictures, too. :D

welcome to UU! remember that the first 2 weeks is the hardest, you just gotta stick with it. The forum is a wealth of knowledge. Just do a search on any questions you have and you'll probably find it. If you don't find it there's plenty of helpful people that will reply to any of the threads you make.

Welcome to UU!

You are starting at the perfect time! You can join in the Beginner Ukulele Super Collab (don't worry, this is even for people who haven't started playing yet).

There are a lot of really cool folks around here who make some awesome videos. Sometimes they get together and do really cool collaborative projects. Amazing Stuff.

This little project of mine is a way to give beginners a chance to participate in something like that and also take some of the scariness out of making your first video (in this one you won't be alone)!

Anyway, check out my invitation video. I hope you will join us.

wow guys thanks for all the help!!! and i jst recently got this new ukulele called a Leolani. its small but it has a great sound and its just my size. ill attach pictures to it soon.

Top Bottom