one Kala acacia open headstock going on ebay

MGM

Reaction score
I am not annoucing when but i will post ONE kala acacia tenor on ebay sometime tonight for someone is is desperate enough not to wait.... I will tell you now it will list at list price with deluxe case like the alligator one I posted pictures of....

holy crap. this is like bringing Crown Royale to an AA meeting... those crazy kids at America Airlines...

normally i wouldnt post this but so many backorders for this ukulele Id figured i hold out one for fun......for that desperate uker who needs a fix.....

I checked it out today at Michael's shop. It's a beautiful ukulele. I loved the open head stock. If they had one with a spruce top I might have jumped on it! Mike, thanks for setting me up with the cases, humidifiers, tuner, ukulele holders, etc., etc.

It was great to meet you after reading your posts!

completed listings showed it sold pretty quick.

AAwww Man... I don't check the forums for one friggin day... lol. Oh well, I guess Imma have to hold out a bit longer. Thanks Leftovermagic84, I appreciate the heads up. Hopefully the inventory'll be better by the time Napa Uke Fest in Oct. comes around.

I really wish I could pre-order... but I got my eye on one of those Samsung LED TVs (which I'm planning on taking heat for in the next couple of weeks), and I'm trying to keep this uke purchase under the wifey radar....lol

I find it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission...haha

Top Bottom