• How many frets? 19 frets
• Solid-Top? no
• Any pickups or electronics? No
• Body and neck woods?
• Finish? Gloss
• Body style - Tenor
• Bridge style - Tie Bar
• Tuners - Deluxe Grover Tuners w/ Ebony Buttons
• Neck/Scale - Neck is perfect for me. The scale is 17".
• Any included accessories? No

Sound
• How does it suit your music style? Sounds excellent for strumming and picking. I like reggae music so it has that resonant sound.
• Is it noisy? Not at all
• Rich/Full sound? Very clear and bright. Not mellow
• What kind of sounds can the uke make? How much variety? Sounds great when strumming and picking. Love jamming it loud when with family playing.
• Likes and dislikes? I absolutely love it.

Action, Fit & Finish
• How well was the ukulele set-up at the factory? (How was the action?) Aquila strings was on it already. Nothing wrong with it.
• Properly bookmatched top? Perfect!
• Properly routed bridge? Yes
• Did the ukulele contain any flaws? Nothing

Reliability/Durability
• Will this ukulele withstand live playing? Yes.
• Does the hardware seem like it will last? Yes, Grover tuners are durable and the wood is on perfect.
• Is the finish good enough to last, or does it seem thin and easy to wear off with lots of playing? No. The gloss finish is on nice and evenly spread.
• Can you depend on it? Too early to tell
• Would you use it on a gig without a backup? Don't do shows....YET!

Customer Support
• If you've dealt with the company, how helpful/friendly were they? Didn't deal with the dealers. I bought it off Amazon

Overall Rating
• How long have you been playing? 6 months
• What other gear do you own? I got a Hilo Soprano ukulele, Lanikai LU-21C, and Oscar Schmidt OU7T
• Is there something you wish you had asked before buying this ukulele? No. This is the one I wanted.
• If it were stolen or lost, would you buy it again or get something else? I would.
• What do you love about it? It's Spalted Mango, sound, THE BEAUTY.
• What do you hate? Nothing so far
• What is your favorite feature? The body. The Spalted Mango makes it look Vintage.
• Did you compare it to other ukuleles? Which ones? I was looking at the Mainland Mahogany Tenor Ukulele BUT I like this better.
• Why did you choose this one? I saw reviews and it was great. I like the wood and the brand Oscar Schmidt.
• Anything you wish it had? I wish it had an undersaddle pickup.
• Anything else you'd like to share? I bought it off Amazon for $198 plus shipping so it came out about $205. The original price on Oscarschmidt.com is $340.

Attachments

• Uke Pics.jpg
    Uke Pics.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Ukulele Pics.jpg
    Ukulele Pics.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 80
  • securedownload-1.jpg
    securedownload-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 94
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg