Why is this still here?

I agree, saw this earlier. Wish the original poster would enlighten us...

It was a simple user error. He saw an old thread on UkeHunt about offering support for Aldrine when he gave up music for a little while. I didn't think to delete it. I'll go ahead and do that now.

In future instances like this, it may be best to PM a mod instead of creating another thread. Or, perhaps reply in the one in question.

Or you can always hit that little "report post" button (
report.gif
) that's in the upper right corner of every post.
I just learned something! Thanks

I always miss the fun. Someone posted pr0n on another ukulele forum, and it was deleted before I could take a peek. No one would re post it, either, so I had to make do with verbal descriptions.

This is really unfair. Please, when there is drama to be made, consider those of us who live in a vastly different timezone, and time your post accordingly. Thank you.

i always miss the fun. Someone posted pr0n on another ukulele forum, and it was deleted before i could take a peek. No one would re post it, either, so i had to make do with verbal descriptions.

This is really unfair. Please, when there is drama to be made, consider those of us who live in a vastly different timezone, and time your post accordingly. Thank you.

lol !

Top Bottom