Song Help Request Best songs for ladies

econosaurus

Reaction score
Im trying to get a little repertoire together for the ladies, so far I have you and I by ingrid Michaelson, Im yours by jason mraz, and i guess till there was you. Im just wondering what other romantic songs sound good on the ukulele.

Suggestions would be welcome, im off to college this week and i'd like to have something to play for girls i run into haha

Last edited:
Not too romantic, but what about:

I enjoy being a Girl (Flower Drum Song)

I Feel Pretty (West Side Story)

Crazy (by Patsy Cline)

Dream a Little Dream if Me (Mamas and Papas)

I've been wanting somebody to figure out the chords to nine inch nails "closer" does that apply? If not anything by nine inch nails is good

hmm...do you believe in magic? by the loving spoonful? such a fan of that song

I wanna be your boyfriend by the ramones that's a good one C F G7

tonights the night by rod stewart college girl from VA Tech requested that one from me a few nights ago... I take that to mean it'll work.

Crash by DMB used to be a standard panty dropper. i don't know that the new generation will respond as well though.

Also I have found they like to hear anything they know the words to. Keep it poppy. Buy U Drank by Tpain is good. I Hope You Die by bloodhound gang isn't.

Dylan doesn't seem to work. Neither does Lyle Lovett... just my experience.

personally, i think you should just go with songs that you like. I'm a girl and would be no way impressed by romantic 'girly' songs :p
Try popular, current songs that they can join in with. It can be a little awkward to just listen to someone play, it's more fun to get involved.
Good luck at college :)

Top Bottom