Supah Rare Uke Collection for sale

SSHHHHHH!!!! Keep this on the low-low. I lost on a baritone on his last sale. Lol... But he did have a bunch of antiques for sale last time. Uke's that were made in the 30's-50's and other stuff. Some Nunes ones I believe. I did research on those ukes and wow, some real collector's items. Great prices, but as always, at the last moment, bidders blow up the prices.

Good luck on the auctions, guys! :cool:The Graziono and Kanile'as in particular look nice.

Good luck on the auctions, guys! :cool:The Graziono and Kanile'as in particular look nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KOA-Ukulele-Kan...ryZ16224QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I got the Hano Hano Kanile'a, I think I am going to pass on the other concert. All I need is a Superior and a Tiple and I have a whole set from Joe.

The other concert is a super early kanile'a if I did not have one already I would go after it, it has the pre-SM bracing no logo and old label.

The Tony is a bitchen Uke as well should go for at least 900-1100.

ya, i bid on like 17 of his ukes in the last month or so...lossed all of them by a lot of dough.

Congratulations Wearymicrobe! :) Looks like a very fine instrument.

I hope that it is, I like the 6 string sonny D which would be a great group instrument where all I play is backropund chords. BUt I am going to try for the Tony most of all.

auctions ended like 10am PST i think, i'm guessing he might have a 3rd wave of ukes coming. he had some real beauties for bid tho

auctions ended like 10am PST i think, i'm guessing he might have a 3rd wave of ukes coming. he had some real beauties for bid tho

He has another ~10 waves of 15 or more coming, at least thats what I have heard from someone who has seen the collection.

Its going to be a expensive couple months for me. I sent him a email asking to buy what ever kanile'a or ko'olaus that he had left but he is adamant about selling them on ebay.

He has another ~10 waves of 15 or more coming, at least thats what I have heard from someone who has seen the collection.

Its going to be a expensive couple months for me. I sent him a email asking to buy what ever kanile'a or ko'olaus that he had left but he is adamant about selling them on ebay.

wow dude 10 more waves of ukuleles sets? crap that guy must be loaded. I would sure like to get an antique ukulele.

wow dude 10 more waves of ukuleles sets? crap that guy must be loaded. I would sure like to get an antique ukulele.

Chances are he is the one who has been buying up all the high dollar stuff on ebay oer the last couple years, it looks like it match's according to others research. When I get the first one in house I will feel comfortable buying a few more from him.

i wanted to buy from him but it was kinda sketchy on how he has the same bold info on each of his listings. tell me how it is when u get package.

I bought one of his ukes on eBay the other day, and await with fingers crossed. He got super indignant when I emailed him beforehand some very reasonable questions which neither his auction description nor crappy photos answered. And his shipping charges, $40, which I now see have climbed to $45, are exorbitant for ukes, even if he IS paying to have them "professionally" packed (which in my experience usually means inadequately). I'll post how my purchase comes out in the wash, but he's a prickly pear for sure. Caveat emptor!

Anyone read his feedback? The one negative one is.... interesting. Especially when you view the Kamaka in question and can find no such cracks. It makes buying any of the others a bit more of a gamble IMO if he's not forthcoming with information you need like "Oh yeah, it's broken."

Anyone read his feedback? The one negative one is.... interesting. Especially when you view the Kamaka in question and can find no such cracks. It makes buying any of the others a bit more of a gamble IMO if he's not forthcoming with information you need like "Oh yeah, it's broken."

I think you will find that not everyone is so happy, mine came in more banged up then he said in the suggestion. I fixed it on my dime because it was a rare one and I really wanted it but very much unhappy with the whole transaction.

Les Rietforts KOA Concert Hawaiian Ukulele <--- i tink that this uke looks the best cuz i got the flag on the headstock. it looks badass.

Whoa, that's a cool headstock.

316793257.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom