Eye Candy

Susie A

Reaction score
My Mainland hasn't arrived yet and now I'm jonesing for this one:

34Shoulder.jpg

Thanks a lot.

I want all of them. Especially the kitty uke- how cool is that?

RevWill- when you get your mainland you will be pleased:D My hubby just got one last week and I follow him around waiting for him to put it down!

wow.. there are some awesome ukuleles on that site. VERY cool. Wish I could go for one of those..

Someday.

Thank you for sharing the site. I wonder, with all those exotic woods, what kind of additonal "knowledge" we'll need to care for the various density and "oil-ness" of the species.

It will be interesting to see and hear about these ukes in 5 or 10 years to see how they hold up like the traditional woods, Mahogany, Koa, Spruce, Cedar, etc.

Just a thought, but NOT to take away from the beauty of the instruments shown.

I'm really trying to hold down the UAS monster. (Whoa, fella!)

Look at the first two threads in the Ukulele Building/Luthier's Lounge Forum which lists a number of luthiers across the USA and a few abroad. Most of em have a gallery showing their builds. Another site for eye candy is Ukulele Friend and Sean often posts here in the Marketplace.

I played a mya-moe resonator at the New York Ukulele Festival in May. Impressive, top-notch instruments. Incredible tone, fine action, beautiful fit and finish.
Regards,
Ray

Top Bottom