@ the apple store...

BUGOY

Reaction score
Im at the apple store putting up the UU home page on all the computers. is that ok? just trying to spread the word! hehe! :D

Attachments

• Kamaka Hawaii Ukelele.jpg
    Kamaka Hawaii Ukelele.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 224
  • Kamakarx.jpg
    Kamakarx.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 145
  • kamaka.jpg
    kamaka.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 811
Im at the apple store putting up the UU home page on all the computers. is that ok? just trying to spread the word! hehe! :D

Hahaha. Thanks. That is awesome.

Ukulele Underground does not condone guerrilla marketing... nm... yeah we do.

it was pretty awesome watching aldrine's video on all of the screens all at once. nukedoc took a picture..i think.

Attachments

• harmony7.jpg
    harmony7.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 4
  • harmony3.jpg
    harmony3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
  • harmony4.jpg
    harmony4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 4
  • harmony2.jpg
    harmony2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 4
  • harmony1.jpg
    harmony1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 306
lol that's pretty awesome. Too bad you coudln't hack the system and make the page pop up simultaneously on every computer.

next time i'll make it the homepage on all of them! haha!

Attachments

• Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 060.jpg
    Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 060.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 051.jpg
    Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 051.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 049.jpg
    Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 049.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 052.jpg
    Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 052.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 057.jpg
    Black Heart Sassafras Tenor 057.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 6
hahaha should do that at compusa. they have those sales so definite traffic going to the computers. real foot traffic = website traffic = more visitors to UU! lol

The picture isn't working anymore.
deach are you trying to go from "senior member" to "incredibly awesome member" through post counts? ive seen an increase in necroposting from you recently. do i have to give you neg rep points for that? :rofl:

deach are you trying to go from "senior member" to "incredibly awesome member" through post counts? ive seen an increase in necroposting from you recently. do i have to give you neg rep points for that? :rofl:

We're sitting on gold and we don't even know it. There are some great threads on here.

and if i wanted to up my post count.....

.....i would do something like this.

hahaha touche'

i take back my implication of neg rep points and now offer you pos rep points for your excellent use of the search function.

hahaha touche'

i take back my implication of neg rep points and now offer you pos rep points for your excellent use of the search function.

Besides, it's got you posting again - most posts you've done in a while. Nice to have you back.

hahaha thanks. finally have a little time to fit it in while on the j o b. shhhh dont narc on me tho!

Top Bottom