UAS...cured again??? Kiwaya!

Matt Clara

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
After several months of mucking around (and having a tremendous amount of fun) with two ohana's and a kala, I put down some money tonight on a Kiwaya Solid Mahogany Concert Ukulele KTC-2.

Thanks MGM!

uas.gif

I just bought one!

I just got a Kiwaya KLS 2 and I could not be more impressed. I have played several thousand dollar ukes and this thing is amazing. The sounds is soooo crisp and the damn thing is amazingly loud(soprano concert neck!). Feels great, looks great...If I was going to throw down some big bucks, I would/will do it on another Kiwaya.

Nice! Do you guys think Kiwayas are worth the money? Compared to say a Kamaka equivalent?

Ummm... someone needs to break the bad news to mattclara. There is no cure for UAS. Temporary remedies, remission, but no cure.

Congratulations on choosing a Kiwaya! I have a KTS-4 and I love it.

I think Kiwaya is as good as it gets for a factory made uke.

My UAS has been in remission lately but after reading your post I am lusting after a KTC-2 myself!

Congratulations, dude!!! Post some pics when you get it. A video would be sweet, too.

Greetings, I have a kts-7 soprano and it is magnificent. Its strung with nyguts and as a hifi buff its like hearing a good valve amp after hearing transistors your whole life. At first you don't get it as the trannies seem more detailed but the the sumptuous and refined sound of valves start to make sense and then theres no turning back.
enjoy your kiwaya
cheers fergs

Top Bottom