Uke Lesson 21 - Fallin' For You

Hey people of the Underground! September's lesson is now playing at your local UU front page - click and see:

Uke Lesson 21 - Fallin' For You

This one's a pretty quick lesson - simple, to the point, and catchy as heck. Don't blame us if the song gets stuck in your head for the next day or three.
Questions, comments, suggestions, inspiring anecdotes about playing video games at the beach? Maybe you figured out the insanely easy (in relative comparison to what Aldrine showed) alternate fingering for the picking. Share all of your thoughts below!

Another great uke lesson! :D

I like it! Thanks for the lesson. :)

Thanks for the lesson + the funny play-along! The outtakes were also hilarious... as always. You guys should do a "best outtakes" video :D

Thanks for the lesson + the funny play-along! The outtakes were also hilarious... as always. You guys should do a "best outtakes" video :D
okay, call me stupid, but where are these out takes?

Aldrine, I am continually amazed at your acting ability, first the older hawaiian gentleman uke player and now the adorable nerd courting the beautiful girl. Watch out Hollywood.

By the way, did Aaron do the filming and editing? It's very impressive.

shes got that cute braces lisp. been there, had that.

...By the way, did Aaron do the filming and editing? It's very impressive.

Thanks Sally! You can find the outtakes at the end of the lesson video - I included the play-along outtakes there.

As anaka already pointed out they are at the end of the lesson. Make sure to watch all of it... there's usually some kind of hidden outtake at the very end of the video. I especially remember the one in the Wonderful Tonight lesson. haha

Ahhhhhh! you guys are too funny!

aaron, my hat is off to you once again! your vids have gotten to a whole new level -keep up the incredible work!

initially i thought this was gonna be a tutorial on keahiwai's "falling", but this is waaaay betta! the chord progression is really nice!

thanks guys, for another top-shelf lesson!

Top Bottom