Halloween 2

xEMPxJoshx

Reaction score
Northridge, California aka "The Valley" =D
Was an interesting film, had me in the loop :p
I personally liked Rob Zombies rendition of this film, a few scenes didnt belong... or i didnt understand why they were there, such as the "Red Cat" scene (something like that)...Anyways its a fun movie with a date ;)

PS. just a random sidenote that i am very mad about... i work at a movie theater and Rob Zombie was there! And i knew he was there! But i couldnt get away from projection to go get an autograph! <--- that day made me mad =P

if you like zombie movies, watching attack of the zombie strippers, great flick, :shaka:

Was an interesting film, had me in the loop :p
I personally liked Rob Zombies rendition of this film, a few scenes didnt belong... or i didnt understand why they were there, such as the "Red Cat" scene (something like that)...Anyways its a fun movie with a date ;)

PS. just a random sidenote that i am very mad about... i work at a movie theater and Rob Zombie was there! And i knew he was there! But i couldnt get away from projection to go get an autograph! <--- that day made me mad =P

I agree. The movie itself was great.
There were some scenes and character adjustments that I did not agree with but it's Zombie's vision.
I love both of his takes on the movie.
I am curious to see what he tackles next.

Halloween movies have always been a favorite of mine. But this one was awfull. I just wanted to walk out! The music was good, and the screaming just got on my nerves! I was also very disappointed with the Dr. Loomis character.

Top Bottom