Any Uke players in Ventura County?

Yep. There is more than one Uke player in Ventura County on the forum!

I'm here in Ventura County and I play. Not with any group, just for fun; especially around a campfire (avid RVer).

I'm in Simi Valley... or I will be in August.

kids are smitten

After the Banjo Fiddle Contest in May and a great school music teacher this year my kids are jonesing for a Ukulele. I have not a musical bone in my body. How do I start theses kids out right in Ventura County ?

Cool! We should jam sometime.

Are you a member of the local ukulele club? I tried that scene once but I was the only one there under 120 years of age.

Ventura County Ukester

I've got an aunt who teaches beginner's uke in Camarillo. I'll see if she knows any people looking to jam. My uncle was an avid uke player though he recently passed away. He used to play in uncle Charley's uke group (he's running the socal uke fest this year I think). I also have a youtube friend "blueH20hunter" who is in Camarillo I think, you might could youtube him for a jam or something. I'm also hoping to gig out in Ventura County so my relatives can see my band, so if anyone knows places willing to let a reggae/blues/rock ukulele power trio play, let me know :D

Are they still having the get-togethers at Java Joe's? I'm looking to get in dsome more playing time!

Top Bottom