Song writing

Kateri

Reaction score
How do you feel about a song writing section? People can post chords and lyrics and get some feedback from other members.

Attachments

• PA200139.jpg
    PA200139.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 176
  • P1130151.jpg
    P1130151.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 119
  • PA200119.jpg
    PA200119.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 121
im not a songwriter. but if i ever acquired that talent, i dont know if i would post up the lyrics and the chords before i made it into a real song and had some sort of copyright on it. i dont care about making money off music. it would be nice, but its last on the list of priorities. but at the same time, i would hate to see someone else (of course i know none of the great active members of this forum would ever do such a thing) get rich off a song that i poured my heart and soul into because i posted too much info somewhere that basically anyone can access.

on the other hand... i would love to see people actually performing their original songs on youtube, THEN posting up here with the lyrics and chords for people that want to learn them. is this more what you had in mind?

No, not really what I have in mind. I was thinking more of input during the creative process, not after it. That's what youtube is for. But I see where your coming from. Someone could just rip the song, but then again, someone could just rip the song from youtube too. It's a catch 22.

Top Bottom