Brand New Koaloha Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevelele

Reaction score
Virtually Brand New Koaloha Concert

I bought this new a few months ago, but have only played it 4 or 5 times. I even still have the tags. I'd like to sell it for $xxx [price reduced to $525 plus shipping] and any transactional costs (e.g. paypal fees). Includes a hard case. I decided I want either a vintage or a nice custom.

In absolutely perfect condition. Not a scratch on it. The grain pattern is cool--only possible detail I'll mention (and others probably wouldn't) is that there may be one or two centimeters on the shoulder where the wood pattern doesn't flow perfectly, but that's being super picky, and I don't consider that a real flaw.

Trades only considered for something special, like a custom uke or a very nice vintage (if what you have is worth more than what I have, I'd consider throwing in cash).

Attachments

• uke.jpg
    uke.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 181
  • uke2.jpg
    uke2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 155
  • uke3.jpg
    uke3.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
hi there would u be able to post more pictures? like of the whole front and whole back (neck and headstock) and maybe a side picture?

And also do u ship internationally?

I will try to post more pictures later today. I would ship internationally as long as you pay in advance and include additional shipping costs.

more photos

of the koaloha

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2229.jpg
    IMG_2229.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2227.jpg
    IMG_2227.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2224.jpg
    IMG_2224.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2222.jpg
    IMG_2222.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 65
and yet even more photos

take a look

Attachments

• IMG_2221.jpg
    IMG_2221.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2220.jpg
    IMG_2220.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2219.jpg
    IMG_2219.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 40
hey thanks a lot for that! And i know im pushing my luck, but I kinda really wanted to see a top view which had the whole body, neck and head stock in it, and the same with the back, neck, and back of headstock. Just to see if it has a uniform look.

Im really sorry for the trouble, just wanna make sure i make the right decision. Im looking at two dif used koaloha concert ukes and really having a hard time telling which 1 to get.

Again, thanks!

and then there were more

pictures--hopefully this will do it. sorry if they're a little blurry--I'm just not a good photographer--i hope the composite of all the pics will give you a sense of where there are shadows, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_2234.jpg
    IMG_2234.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2240.jpg
    IMG_2240.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 56
btw, i bought this directly from koaloha

so it's covered by their lifetime warranty..

EDIT--actually, I don't know what the policy is for resale. You might want to check with Koaloha to determine.

Last edited:
more pics as you requested rishii

sorry for pic overload, but these were requested

Attachments

• IMG_2479.jpg
    IMG_2479.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2482.jpg
    IMG_2482.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2483.jpg
    IMG_2483.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2481.jpg
    IMG_2481.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 29
so it's covered by their lifetime warranty..

EDIT--actually, I don't know what the policy is for resale. You might want to check with Koaloha to determine.

KoAloha's better than weather warranty is for the original owner only I am pretty sure.

Price reduction

I'm reducing the price again, this time to $525 plus shipping. Includes hard case. If I don't move it at this price, I'm either going to sell it on ebay or keep it.

guitar trade

sounds intriguing, but I don't play the guitar, just the uke. Someone want to step in and engineer a 3 way deal?

I'm surprised no one has jumped on this. You might also wanna put it up in the Marketplace at Fleamarket Music. Good Luck on your sale.

thanks

I put it on the marketplace, but just a few nibbles. I'd hate to put this on ebay--much rather keep it in the community.

I'm surprised no one has jumped on this. You might also wanna put it up in the Marketplace at Fleamarket Music. Good Luck on your sale.

I could trade you my ohana CK-50G and add some money to that

I know you said that you like tenors better, but maybe you can keep an inexpensive one around just in case. let me know. i'm very excited! *jump*

Last edited:
hmmm

not so much on the ohana. dont really like pineapples--dont know why, but am glad to hear at least some trade offers. Keep em coming. Esp. if you have a black bear (i can throw in cash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom