Does Aldrine Give Lessons?

Sarpero

Reaction score
Planning a trip to Honolulu, would like to know if he gives lessons...

I know he did when he was here on Oahu. I asked him once about it, but never got around to doing anything about it. I think that's why he does'nt answer any emails I send him. :( I still want to take lessons somewhere but with 3 kids and this rotating job I have......boy.....so hard to find the time to commit.

Aldrine gives lessons - i asked him on one of those live question and answer things :D

I plan on going to Hawaii before i turn 18 and i would like a lesson from Aldrine :D

I know he did when he was here on Oahu. I asked him once about it, but never got around to doing anything about it. I think that's why he does'nt answer any emails I send him. :( I still want to take lessons somewhere but with 3 kids and this rotating job I have......boy.....so hard to find the time to commit.

Sorry about the email thing... I'm actually really bad at that. Because of the junk mail that I get... I'm soooo scared to look in my inbox. The best way to contact me would probably be to hit me up an IM on AIM... and even that... I'm hardly on hahaha.

As far as the lessons go...

I give private lessons here on Kauai. Buuuuut I'm taking a small hiatus from teaching because of some prior engagements. I should be back on track with lesson by the end of next month :D

Unfortunately I only give them on Kauai. We're trying to work out a system where I can do some online :3

Sorry about the email thing... I'm actually really bad at that. Because of the junk mail that I get... I'm soooo scared to look in my inbox. The best way to contact me would probably be to hit me up an IM on AIM... and even that... I'm hardly on hahaha.

Wow....what a relief. My world was coming to an end thinking the ukulele legend no like talk to me. whew. now i can rest peacefully in my old age. hahahahaha.

If you ever want to get in touch with Aldrine, you can always email ukuleleunderground(at)gmail.com and I'll tell him. Just make sure it's not too personal cause i'll have to read it. :p

Top Bottom