Square Pegs & Round Holes

DeG

Reaction score
I just got my copy of the Square Pegs & Round Holes CD today. The CD is a compilation of ukulele songs, and many of the artists are UU members. The CD is a fund raising benefit for the American Asperger's Association.

As a ukulele player and parent of a child with Asperger's Syndrome, I just wanted to give a big Mahalo Nui Loa to BassFiddleSteve and the UU members who contributed to this CD. You guys rock!

CD%20Square%20Pegs-LRG.jpg

Sounds like I need to get it. My nephew has aspergers and there needs to be more research done with asbergers. Is the cd instrumental?
Have you read look me in the eye?

It is a mixture of instrumentals and songs with vocals. A pretty dang good collection of uke tunes. I haven't read that book, I'll have to check it out.:shaka:

DeG....

Thanks for the reminder! When I first tried to order the CD from CD Baby on 7/12 they were out of stock. I assumed they would send the order when the CDs came in, and I forgot about it. Apparantly that's not going to happen.

I just checked and the CD is available now, so I placed my order again. Now watch....I'll end up with two CDs! Actually, that would be OK by me. The charity would get the extra money, and I'd use the extra CD as a prize and host a contest on UU. I've got a great contest idea in mind, and I've been wondering what to offer as a prize....

Top Bottom