Vivaldi for ukulele

Very nice. I love seeing people playing genres of music that aren't really meant for uke on a uke!

Thanks! All music is really meant for the uke!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You rock! This is the kind of stuff I want to do. I wish I could find a teacher that would work on classical and baroque music for uke with me. I have John King's book, although I find his "campanella" style a bit awkward. I have been working on a Vivaldi tab that I found online. It may be this same piece - I cannot view your video from where I am now. The piece I was working on was the largo movement from the Concerto in Dmaj for Guitar.

I am interested in any baroque, classical, or sacred music for the ukulele, especially if you have tabs. The composers I am interested in include Vivaldi, Bach, Scarlatti, Dowland, etc. I will visit your website and if you could let me know by PM or email if you post anything new I would appreciate it.:music:

That's awesome! I come from a background of classical piano, so with my uke I tend to gravitate towards classical fingerstyle songs.
It may be too hard for me just yet, but definitely something to look forward to as I get more advanced!
Thanks for the tab and the video!

Top Bottom