Beatles Rock Band

Am I the only one excited about it!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm not a rock band player, but I am a Beatles fan. The screen shots I have seen are really cool. I wouldn't mind having one as a poster.

rock-band-beatles-gameplay3_thumb%5B9%5D.jpg

Last edited:
As I type with my right hand my left is holding the reciept for my Pre-order... unfortunately the red ring of death visited me last night so I will be staring longingly at the box while I wait for the repair.:(

As I type with my right hand my left is holding the reciept for my Pre-order... unfortunately the red ring of death visited me last night so I will be staring longingly at the box while I wait for the repair.:(

OMG i dont know about getting the game, but i got the ring of death like a week ago! i was so mad, i did the towel trick a few times but it only worked for a few hours after the trick. Lucky for me my friend lent me his while i send mine in. But yea if you want a quick fix, do the towel trick, it works!

I'm definately a huge beatles fan and I would love to own this game, but I'm in college and I left the xbox behind. I just think the game itself looks really great, I love how they remastered everything, all the different instruments and settings look great. I think its funny that now all the sudden everyone is freaking out about the beatles cause of rockband. If I had the extra cash I would definately pick up the game, but I dont. Good thing I can play beatles songs on my real guitar and ukulele. :D

I'm definately a huge beatles fan and I would love to own this game, but I'm in college and I left the xbox behind. I just think the game itself looks really great, I love how they remastered everything, all the different instruments and settings look great. I think its funny that now all the sudden everyone is freaking out about the beatles cause of rockband. If I had the extra cash I would definately pick up the game, but I dont. Good thing I can play beatles songs on my real guitar and ukulele. :D

Been a Beatles fan since jr. high so I was waaaaay excited to hear about Beatles Rockband and the remastered catalog. I played the demo several times at Best Buy- really awesome! I still like playing their songs on uke, though. :music:

whats the towel trick?

• Get a towel
  • Put about a half-dozen oranges in it
  • Gather up the ends so that you can swing it around
  • Use it beat the crap out of the guy at the store who sold you an XBox

:p

I have it and I <3 it very much. Haven't tried singing harmony yet. Is it hard?

Gamertag's Dinoshaur if anyone wants to play.

We splurged... :D

It is AWESOME - my husband plays bass and sings while I drum and harmonize, it's SO FUN (and thank GOD it's forgiving on the "easy" level!)

The love they put into the videos that go with each song is amazing. It's actually a work of ART instead of a video game!

Oh Beatles, how I love thee! :)

I suck at music games, but I'm interested in this one because I love the Beatles and I love how it has vocal harmonies in it! Might actually be a practical way to learn how to sing them properly.

There better be an expansion pack with "Revolution 9" on it soon, though.

I just got it for my Wii yesterday. I loved the singing, I sucked at the guitar playing. I wanted the deluxe edition with the Hofner bass and drums, but settled for George's guitar and just the game. Now I'm thinking as bad as I played that guitar, I could opt for a cheapy $25 one and return this one...I certainly didn't play worth $99.

Of course that never stopped me with my Kanile'a and Kamaka...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom