Ukulele Original on CNN

casetone2514

Reaction score
A couple of months ago a chap called Rob Shoesmith approached me after viewing my Youtube Channel to ask if I'd write a song about him. It's not as bonkers as it seems! He is a refuse collector (Bin-man in UK parlance) who has devised an application for the Apple iPhone and he wanted a theme tune to go with any publicity he does.

The long and short of it is that I wrote and recorded the song and it has recently featured as the backing track for a feature that CNN did on Rob. If you are interested, it can be found here: http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2009/09/01/lakhani.uk.apple.ap.man.cnn?iref=videosearch
Tony

Very cool!

JJ

Excellent. Wish they'd explain the song tho. The average viewer would think. "Mmm? CNN wrote a theme song for this feature?"

Congrats Tony! You're my fave app! ;)

I like the song!! that's pretty amazing for it to be on CNN!!!

A couple of months ago a chap called Rob Shoesmith approached me after viewing my Youtube Channel to ask if I'd write a song about him. It's not as bonkers as it seems! He is a refuse collector (Bin-man in UK parlance) who has devised an application for the Apple iPhone and he wanted a theme tune to go with any publicity he does.

The long and short of it is that I wrote and recorded the song and it has recently featured as the backing track for a feature that CNN did on Rob. If you are interested, it can be found here: http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2009/09/01/lakhani.uk.apple.ap.man.cnn?iref=videosearch
Tony

I saw that Story!!!! but I missed the start so I missed your sining.. I would have freaked if I saw the begining and heard you!!!

Awesome dudder!

jt

Congratulations

You should be feeling pleased with yourself. Excellent work Tony. Good for you! And thouroughly deserved I might add.

It's nice to see some of our UU pals getting some airtime :D

I am gonna assume that feeling chuffed is something awesome, cause that, Tony, was full of awesome. Guess its all big time and caviar from now on.

Nothing short of wicked. The people onthis forum, we Are all celebrities.

Top Bottom