You favorite foods to eat!!!!!!!

Dino

Reaction score
What are you guys favorite foods to eat? I myself am on a seefood diet.......see some food and eat em. hahahahha

Few of my favorites: Hamburger Steak, Chicken Katsu, Prime Rib, Chinese Chicken Salad, Beef Cutlet and Zippys Bento or Surf Pack.

I could spend all day typing this post. I love food SOOO much. I absolutely love Nasi Goreng. It's an indonesian rice dish

I also really really love a good rack of ribs. not spare ribs. Back ribs. BBQ'd to perfection.

and chicken wings.

the list goes on

sushi for sure...
butterfish, meat jun, acai bowls, okata bento (must try! the best bento in the islands), sekiya's, hotdog on a stick, and can't forget waiola shave ice!

i know...i'm a fattie.
XD

sushi for sure...
butterfish, meat jun, acai bowls, okata bento (must try! the best bento in the islands), sekiya's, hotdog on a stick, and can't forget waiola shave ice!

i know...i'm a fattie.
XD

Sushi......believe it or not....I'm Japanese and cannot stand the stuff. My family is happy anyway......they always say its more for them! Okata Bento? Never heard of that one......K's Bento in Waipahu is pretty good.

Oh yeah....Shave ice.....Baldwins.

ooo ooo ooo The Kahuku Shrimp Truck! Giovanni's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sushi all the way ^^ never had thai food but want to try :D

I like salads and fruit :)

Japanese food, hands down. I LOVE ramen. It's my happy food. And I love donburi, and udon, and sushi...

My two favorites are Japanese and Italian. :)
I'm Filipino, but I don't like Filipino food so much.. a lot of frying and oil. bleh.

I've gotta say asian phood like Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, and Hawaiian food is my favourite. ^_^

What are you guys favorite foods to eat? I myself am on a seefood diet.......see some food and eat em. hahahahha

Few of my favorites: Hamburger Steak, Chicken Katsu, Prime Rib, Chinese Chicken Salad, Beef Cutlet and Zippys Bento or Surf Pack.

i agree with the zippys... but its all about the zip pack with a side of Zippy's chilli cheese fries...
but i LOVE spam, eggs and rice!!!
or a good plate of carne asada fries...

Thai food woot woot

/is half thai =P

authentic mexican food (IE not toco bell) is really good. There are two AMAZING mexican places around here. one makes more authentic (fancy) food. the other makes more "normal" mexican food but its on a whole nother level.

Sushi is my expensive habit. Or wait.....is it ukuleles? Dang it..

loco moco for the win!!!

MMMMMM Loco Moco... I LOVED LOCO MOCO!

Hmm what are my big craves though? I love Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic boneless wings... And any good spicy things...

Top Bottom