Bodysurfing (Aldymon's shred song)

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
This is long overdue but I thought I'd do this one. Jake and I did a live version a while back but I never got to doing a YouTube edited version of it so here it is! Thanks for checking it out and share it with your friends if you like it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKzQ4LN4ZTM

Bodysurfing has always been a favorite of mine and as always great job aldrine! You know what would be cool? If you could have 1 uke on the left channel and 1 uke on the right channel (assuming its in stereo). I think that would be neat, but that's just me :p

Bodysurfing has always been a favorite of mine and as always great job aldrine! You know what would be cool? If you could have 1 uke on the left channel and 1 uke on the right channel (assuming its in stereo). I think that would be neat, but that's just me :p

It is in stereo. It's panned only a little bit but it is panned

Great video, Aldrine. Bodysurfing will take over Tokyo once we get it down (I introduced your vid with guting to a uke group here and now the heat is ON!). Hope you don't mind me promoting your existence in Japan, trying to get some "overseas" uke culture into the islands here.

Hey Aldrine!

Maaaaaaan! Awesome video dude! You just always keep amazing me more and more!:DD
I got one question: Which program /software did you use to record that? i´ve always wanted to make a video with that splitscreen-effect. How did you do it?

Greetz from the Land of Beer ;D

UkeApe

Wohawow! Very nice job! My girlfriend is whistling the tune right now... ;)

Simply amazing!

Top Bottom