Hello Kitty Online US Closed Beta!

The Hello Kitty Online MMO, US Beta, has just started. Go here to sign up http://hko.aeriagames.com . I'm on Server01/Fantasy. Some questions I'm sure you'll ask:

What can you do?
If you've played other MMO's, the quests are similar. A lot of farming and crafting. There is also literal farming where you have your own plot of land to grow things on. Amassing a lot of land will eventually allow you to build a house, then you can furnish the house, etc. There is a guild system, and you work with your guildies for common goals. There is also a pet-collecting aspect of the game.

Can you kill anything?
You can't fight each other. But you can fight mobs, similar to other MMO. The closer in level they are to you, the easier they are to aggro. They don't necessarily "die", they pass out. :)

Only chicks/kids play this game!
Oh contraire. There are many ex-WoW gals playing this game. So for you guys, this is a good place to meet nerdy chicks. lol

OMG, are you serious? LMAO, I'm so checking this out... Haha, this was a joke on South Park!

So for you guys, this is a good place to meet nerdy chicks. lol

Wait... there are non-nerdy chicks? My wife lied to me!!!:mad: She said that playing video games and reading comic books were normal for women.

Wait... there are non-nerdy chicks? My wife lied to me!!!:mad: She said that playing video games and reading comic books were normal for women.

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!!!
:shaka:

Hello Kitty and game in the same sentence? I'm on that!

OMG, are you serious? LMAO, I'm so checking this out... Haha, this was a joke on South Park!

lol I love that episode. There were already rumors about HKO before that episode came out, so that may be how the show got the idea. But it's funny that the tutorial for the game is called Hello Kitty Survival Island. I wonder if that's a nod to the show?

Oh, so guys that are signing up - you can sign up from your regular email address, but you'll need a sanriotown.com address to play. So you might as well set it up now. You can have a cool address like yourname@hellokitty.com. :) They have several domains to pick from. Even if you don't play, you can get an address there.

http://www.sanriotown.com/main/index.php?lang=us

As quite the connoisseur of online mmos, I am quite tempted to try this one out when I can.

Top Bottom