Thanks Aldrine

HungSolo

Reaction score
Aloha from Seattle everyone. I just got my first Uke for Xmas, which I requested. I've been playing guitar for 15 years or so, but was pretty daunted by this little creature. I found Aldrine's lessons and tips this morning and spent over 6 hours picking up things and jamming up my own little ditties. Thanks man, you really helped me see how the tuning and fingerings go versus the guitar really quickly and I'm addicted to the little monster now.

Looking forward to learning more from everyone here and getting into this sweet instrument.

Cheers,
Michael

Thank you as well. Everyone has helped in making this site what it is. Everyone's support has cultivated this idea and now it's finally coming to reality. So thank YOU sir :D

Thanks bud and everyone else on this site. Been learning a ton just over the past few days and enjoy the members so far. I'll definitely contribute how I can and continue to pester with questions. These days, my friends have gotten a little pissed as I've been spending all my free time on the uke and a couple new video games... heh...

Attachments

• IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1278.jpg
    IMG_1278.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1267.jpg
    IMG_1267.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1312.jpg
    IMG_1312.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 7
Thanks bud and everyone else on this site. Been learning a ton just over the past few days and enjoy the members so far. I'll definitely contribute how I can and continue to pester with questions. These days, my friends have gotten a little pissed as I've been spending all my free time on the uke and a couple new video games... heh...

*points*
"ONE OF US! ONE OF US! kekekekeke"

im res erecting this thread baby! everyone lets give a big thanks to ALDRINE AND THE UU STAFF!

THANKS!

Top Bottom