thanks and help

smithpaul60

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the kind words about my story. I didn't think I had a chance in the contest.

Sooo....

Since this uke will be different than my others in history, and it will be forever tied to UU, I thought that I would do something that involves the whole forum. I'm going to let "yous guys" name it and help me choose the first song I learn on it. So I need suggestions. Please list the name and song of your choice. I'm thinking I will use a pool of my favorite choices. Thanks in advance.

I'm voting for the Archduke Franz Ferdinand as a name, or Dukie for short. And the Jaws theme song first.

thanks but I don't think i can hold franz in my arms for a couple hours a day without feeling a little silly. thank you though.

I decided that I am going to call it YooYoo (UU) for obvious reasons. as for the song I have no ides and more ideas would be helpfull

Write a song that tells your most excellent story. Do that while it's on it's way and then play it when it arrives! It would be a most fitting christening...

Top Bottom