How long do you visit UU daily?

How many minutes do you spend on UU every day?

• 0-30 mins

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • 30-60 mins

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • 60-90 mins

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • 90+ mins!!!

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

menehunenyc

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im just curious, how long does everyone stay on the UU site everyday. I find myself here for hours somedays, especially the days I don't have to work. Wont say its a waste of time, cause its way inspirational, but I do leave alot of things undone at the end of the day, to my wifes chagrine.:mad:

Please participate in the poll...

mahalo,

PS. I'm editing this thread to give all the UU noobies a chance to enter the poll. If there is no interest I'll have Rayan delete this thread.:D

Last edited:
For a little while between my classes, and hours when I'm at home.

I'm on UU probably 17+ hours of the day. The only time when i'm not on is when my comp is off either when i'm at school or sleeping. But i started to bring my laptop to school again, so hence here I am in the study hall typing in UU.

I should add most of it is all passive tho, haha i dont be typing on here 17+ hours, i jus loiter.

Last edited:
I love coming here because it's a great way to make new friends (since I don't really have many; I have no idea why.), and it's a great way to be part of a nice community.

Plus, it's a great way to get inspiration by listening to other great ukulele players strut their stuff.

I bounce between Ukulele Undergound, Engadget, Consumerist, Facebook, Myspace (guilty pleasure, yes I am ashamed), flickr, and chord sites.

I'd say the Uke UG gets at least a good 30-60 mins of my day though.

I bounce between UU, Somethingawful, twitter, SBSH.net's forums, Head-fi.org, Trek BBS, and inkednation, and gmail of course, and ebay.

i come on when i'm trying to avoid homework.
XD
it's my favorite site.
props to rayan and aldrine.
=D

woah... YEAH time's FLYING!!! I didn't even realize and I'm at work... 2 + hours so far I think....

ya gotta make some sacrifices to make moves though, right? HEHE

30 - 90+ minutes :D
every day grow different posts :D

90minutes+ hahaha - yes i have no life.. but othew than assignments and poker all i do is watch vids on youtube about ukulele and go on this site

yes - dedicated (sp) to ukulele but not very good :D

Hey guys, thanks for participating in the poll. Looks like I was underestimating how much time people waste...er...I mean spend trolling the UU. Better choices would have been:
30-60 mins.
1-2 hours
2-4 hours
All Day, haha lol

And I thought I spent too much time here. But I guess if it keeps me playing and loving the uke and life then its all good.

Top Bottom