Indonesia...Anyone?

Im not from Indonesia.. but Apa Kabar my friend. Ive spent some time in Indo a few times few years ago, and been to Yogja. It is very nice baik baik saja. also Borobudur is amazing.. I reached in and touched one of the Buddha in the stone bell! we also ride becak there.. much better than Jakatra bajaj:p. My friend from Jkt and I rode a local train from Jkt to Bandung, Jogja, Solo, Surabaya etc then to the ferry in Ketapang and to Bali and back. Indonesia is a very nice country bagus! and very good makan, nasi goreng and sate, and the wonderful gado gado.

Nice to see an Indo ukulele player here.. I think you the only one? ok, jam karet.:D

I am not from Indonesia, but I visit there once or twice a year. The company I work for has a manufacturing facility on the island of Batam.

I am looking forward to my next trip so I can take a look at some instruments while I am there.

Last time I was in KL I found some awesome music stores.

Im not from Indonesia.. but Apa Kabar my friend. Ive spent some time in Indo a few times few years ago, and been to Yogja. It is very nice baik baik saja. also Borobudur is amazing.. I reached in and touched one of the Buddha in the stone bell! we also ride becak there.. much better than Jakatra bajaj:p. My friend from Jkt and I rode a local train from Jkt to Bandung, Jogja, Solo, Surabaya etc then to the ferry in Ketapang and to Bali and back. Indonesia is a very nice country bagus! and very good makan, nasi goreng and sate, and the wonderful gado gado.

Nice to see an Indo ukulele player here.. I think you the only one? ok, jam karet.:D
Ah yeah,i hope your wishes come true. Thanks anyway,you should come here again,then teach me how to play this uke :D

Yeah me too. Ahahaha,jam karet. Unfortunatelly you talk with the wrong kid,i'm an on time person,ehehe. But yeah,i must Admit,that it's right,our country is full of jam karet:agree:

I am not from Indonesia, but I visit there once or twice a year. The company I work for has a manufacturing facility on the island of Batam.

I am looking forward to my next trip so I can take a look at some instruments while I am there.

Last time I was in KL I found some awesome music stores.

Oh batam,yeah,i've never been there,but i heard it's a nice place. Have you ever visited java? I live in java and maybe you'll find something more interesting here :D

Yo I was born and raised in australia but my parents are actually indonesian :)
my dad was telling me indo (maybe in flores) has its own version of the ukulele?

Yo I was born and raised in australia but my parents are actually indonesian :)
my dad was telling me indo (maybe in flores) has its own version of the ukulele?

I looked it up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kroncong
the kroncong, would be interested in playing one

Ooh,okay,good :D.

Yeah,we called "cuk"(pronounce: chook) or we can called it "kencrung" in java. But it's actually come from portuguese,and become popular when they invade our country back in 1512. And usually,cuk can be played on keroncong,and keroncong also from portuguese too.

Yeah me too,it's so interesting. Many street bands who played this keroncong,specially for an oldman. But teenagers now are so lame around here. They dont even know what ukulele is :confused:

Ayok gha. Panggilan gw sih Ogi,haha. Ga nyambung sama nama panjang nih. :p

Ayo colabcolabcolab

pengen concert lo gw :drool:

Ayok gha. Panggilan gw sih Ogi,haha. Ga nyambung sama nama panjang nih. :p

Ayo colabcolabcolab

pengen concert lo gw :drool:

oo ogi ahahah.
kmrn gua br racunin tmn gua, dia ngebet jg pgn nyari ukulele. ahahaa
bikin groups FB yuk komunitas ukulele indonesia gitu

Ya bagus di ajak aja,biar banyak :D
Soalnya beberapa temen tak tanyain,ada yang ga tau ukulele coba :confused:
hahaha
Ayok,gw apa lo yang buat?

Ya bagus di ajak aja,biar banyak :D
Soalnya beberapa temen tak tanyain,ada yang ga tau ukulele coba :confused:
hahaha
Ayok,gw apa lo yang buat?

wkwkw masa sih gak tau kan pengamen bnyk tuh yg make ukulele, terserah gua waktu itu uda mau bikin tp males kl cmn sendirian ahahaha.
logonya wkt itu udah gua buat ntr gua email ke elo deh tp lupan naro mana. gmbr ukulele tp di pakein motif batik gt.

bro udah gua upload yg ukulele batik kl mau di jadiin logo silahkeun. kl mau di tambah2in juga boleh

Top Bottom