Song Help Request Worship Archive

cornfedgroove

Reaction score
So I only got into guitar to really just play christian worship music on my own. I cant say I know many non-worship songs and I cant say that I care that much either.

I've been in a rut lately not learning anything new...I need a refresh. If you got some tabs/sheet music you'd like to post on some of your favorite worship stuff...feel free. I'm pretty much a strummer...I can fingerpick alot but its chord shapes and far from "fingerstyle" so you aint gotta get real fancy. Anything from hymns to contemporary is all good...post a video if you like.

It could be that this...

I've been in a rut lately not learning anything new

Is somehow related to this...

I cant say I know many non-worship songs and I cant say that I care that much either.

Whenever you flat-out write off broad swaths of music, you're pretty much asking for a rut. I'd say the same thing if you told me you refused to play anything but baroque classical music, or songs about cars.

Besides, the way I see it, all songs are worship songs in a sense, simply because music is a miracle.

That said, if you seach and/or poke around the forums, you'll find a bunch of stuff. I personally recall figuring out and posting the chords to a couple of CCM songs people requested in the "Song Help" thread.

:shaka:

JJ

got one

http://www.worshiparchive.com/worship_chord_sheet.asp?t=song&id=251
here's tabs to the song Be Glorified by Louie Giglio and Chris Tomlin

There's alotta other songs around that site too
enjoyed the videos
James 1:16-8-"Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures."
God bless!

Last edited:
Hey Cornfedgroove:

I play secular and worship songs of all types on my guitar and ukulele. I find Chordie.com to be a very good resource. As for worship songs...well I google lyrics and chords to (Name of the song) and go from there. On Chordie you can find contemporary worship songs from Jars of Clay to Chris Tomlin. If you need any particular song and can't find it let me know I might have it in my music book. Good Luck!

Top Bottom