Tenor Surf Fluke For Sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt1965

Reaction score
Well as the financial situation continues to get worse, I must let more items go. Up for sale is a really nice Tenor Surf Fluke. This Fluke is in new condition and has no scratches or dings. It comes with the standard Fluke gig bag. The sound that comes out of these things is really sweet! In the pictures the top looks like it has a stain on it. That is actually a natural dark spot on the wood, which I think adds some character. You can see it here on my website.

I am leaving town on Thursday or Friday and returning late Sunday, and will not have great e-mail access on Saturday or Sunday. I'm asking $250. Price reduced to $225, still including shipping. Pay Pal only please. Please contact me with e-mail with any questions or interest. My e-mail address is on the website. Thanks for looking.

Just a reminder to please use my e-mail. It's the only way to contact me while I am traveling. Thanks.

Last edited:
I thought a buddy of mine was going to be interested in this, but he can't pull the trigger on it now. Free bump for a nice looking uke and a friendly seller! Good luck!

This is no longer for sale. Thanks for looking. Mod's, please close...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom